Followers

Saturday 10 September 2016

Stitching Real or Faux


Hi Today sees the start of a two week challenge over at 
The challenge, chosen by Jo is 
Stitching - Real or Faux
Please check out the creations by the Design Team.
I, obviously have gone for Faux stitching, I have such 
problems these days with real stitching, which was once a great 
joy for me, so I have hand drawn all my stitches on this card. 
The two main corsets are from Creative Expressions  - 
Vintage Lingerie.
Other embellishments include stamps by Crafty Individuals and
Debbie Moore Shabby Chic Haberdashery CD.
All papers are leftovers in my stash.
Have fun in your crafting. 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely vintage card, Caz, I love the soft colours! And, boy, am I glad we ladies don't have to wear corsets, they look so constricting!!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the colours are gorgeous
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete