Followers

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Cars



Hi everyone, thanks for your visit. The challenge which 
starts today at Cardz 4 Guyz was chosen by Jane and it is
CARS
Any type of car will do, a classic, or vintage, sporty, futuristic,
racing or pedal car. As long as it is a car. 
Please pop over to see the wonders from the DT. 
I saw a different shaped card on Pinterest, the measurements were 
from the US, which is smaller than a similar card in the UK, so I have 
made it to measure the standard C6 - 6" x 4" when closed.
Papers used are from LOTV Father Knows Best paper pad.
Greeting label from my stash. 
Stamped embellishments from Papermania.
The car is from Tandastamps (sorry they are no longer trading).
I embossed the car with black EP.  Coloured some engine and tyre areas 
with a grey pencil . I paper pieced the car's body. 
It took longer to make the template than the actual card. (smile)

5 comments:

  1. I love this card fold, must have a go at it myself. And I'm always sad when I see a Tandastamps image used - some of my favourite stamps came from them and I know if anything happens to them they can never be replaced.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Caz, love the paper piecing. Sorry I didn't get round to visiting last week but time just seemed to disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Caz, I'm no good at different folds but always admire them when others do them, love the stamped embellishments too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image, Caz, and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete