Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas Decorations


Hi everyone, it being November 1st, it is time for a new challenge
The challenge was chosen by Debs who is at present taking a break.
Christmas Decorations
Now this can either be a 3d project you have made or a feature on a card.
At a recent Scrapbook/card class I attend, we were shown how to make these
decorative trees using Christmas papers.
It is all a form of oragami , for my trees I used  4 sizes of papers 
2 x 12" square, 1 x 10" sq, 1 x 8" , and a 6" sq. 
These will be decorating a corner shelf in my upstairs hall .
We all had a good laugh, because as I was making my first tree, I 
said, never again, I'll never remember this, but when I got home, 
I thoroughally enjoyed making the remainder of the trees. 
Have fun ladies( and any gents) in making your project.

2 comments:

  1. How cleaver these look so lovely and will stand out on your dresser I am sure fabulous creation..
    Babs..☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you trees Caz, I don't know that I would have the patience to make them but they certainly look pretty

    Joan

    ReplyDelete