Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Red, White and Blue


Hi, thanks for your visit, it's a lovely feeling to know someone took
the time to pop in to take a closer peek. 
For the next two weeks at Ruby's Rainbow, the challenge is
Red, White and Blue
Please pop over to see how the DT have interpreted the challenge,
I made a Christmas card but it can be anything you want to make.
For My Card
A 6" sq card
I love Snowmen, no matter what shape or size. 
I have lots of them,  this one is perfect for the 
challenge as he is dressed in Red, White and Blue with of course 
loads of glitter added. 
Red, Blue and patterned blue and white card from my stash.
Greetings Tags from LOTV. Have fun everyone.
************

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Snowman, I love his smart striped waistcoat! Such a cheerful, fun card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet card so much, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet snowman! Lovely card with so many details, ribbon, tags, and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete