Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

More Than One Fold


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog, I so appreciate every visitor, love it
when you leave comments. 
This week at Cardz 4 Guyz our theme requires you to make
MORE THAN ONE FOLD
There are many styles available, where you can create a card 
with more than the centre folded which is a book fold.
Take a look at the fabulous creations from the DT.
For My Card
I have used an inverted stepper card.  Being honest, I
cannot claim to actually making the main body of the card,
I bought a pack of 6 at a craft event,  with the plan of 
being able to make a template. 
I covered the main parts with a lovely sheet of
pale blue , icicle patterned card. 
The stamp is from LOTV - Penguin Pals.
coloured with Promarkers.
The small greeting tags are also from LOTV. 
Snowflakes made with an XCell punch.
****************

1 comment: