Followers

Monday 23 November 2015

Oh! Christmas Tree


Hello, welcome to my blog, so kind of you to take the time to visit. 
It is time once again for us to visit  Make My Monday
For the next week the challenge is my choice, I do hope you enjoy it.

Oh! Christmas Tree
We are looking to see the main image being a Christmas tree,
either a fully dressed one or one growing naturally.
Please pay a visit to the blog to see the inspiration from the DT.
For My Card
A plain 5 x 7 " card.
Images all stamped directly onto the card.
Sheena Douglass stamps - Pinescape set.
I used Memento Cottage Ivy ink to stamp the trees and branches.
I used Distress inks for the sky and shadows.
Added lots of snowy glitter, sadly not showing on the card.
Have fun with the Christmas Trees and I hope to see you again. 
Caz

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours, the snowy, water-splat background and the layout. The main tree focal point framed by the pine leaves/branches is gorgeous x Yes I always have problems with trying to get my bling to show on my photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Caz, love the pine tree branches around the edge, it looks wonderful. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful Christmas tree Caz, this is gorgeous, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous scene Caz and loved the theme.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the right balance of natural and magical on this scene!

    ReplyDelete