Followers

Thursday 12 November 2015

Something Beginning with H


Hi everyone, having some free time I popped in to see some old friends 
I still miss the days when I was on the Design Team, hope you are 
all well ladies. 
I greatly enjoyed this challenge, I immediately knew I would do H for Hat.
All papers are from Jem's Designs - Hat Box Collection CD
I decoupaged the flowers and bow on the hat, the purse has also got
and additional layer. Wherever I could I added some gold glitter.
I also added a few gold Card Candi to decorate. 
Matted onto gold mirri card, onto a white 8" square scalloped card. 
Thanks for such a wonderful challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Hello stranger. Caz, I too hope you are well. Love the card and thank you for joining in with us. We would love to see more of you so now you have found your way back don't be a stranger.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! lovely to see you joining in with us for our challenge and with such a lovely card too.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to include the hat box with the hat and purse speaks of a bygone era

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise Cazro seeing you joining us again at CD Sunday. This is a lovely card and the added embellishments to the hat make it a must to wear!!! Thank you for popping in and hope to see you again soon. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, such a fabulous design with lots of lovely details.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    Guest Designer
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise Caz and a lovely card too. love the die cuts and a lovely layout too. thanks for taking part and hope to see you again soon,
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete