Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Fun In the Snow


It seems to be so apporopriate that we at Cardz 4 Guyz
for our challenge for the next week chosen by Helen is
FUN IN THE SNOW
We in the North of England had snow the other day, it has now all
gone but it remains cold enough to snow.
Please take a look at the fabulous inspiration from the DT.
For my DT card I started with the white scallop edge card.
Onto silvi mirri card I mattted and embossed a sheet of white card.
I used a large dots embossing folder.
A strip of red and white paper from stash.
Again I matted onto silver mirri card the main image.
Stamped image is Perfect Pals from LOTV.
Coloured with Promarkers, with lots of glitter added.
Greeting is from a die, silver card candi to embellish.
Hoping you will have fun making your card.


3 comments:

  1. Love this card Caz your image is so cute and beautiful, fab embossed background too..
    Hugs Babs X..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LOTV image, fun indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and fun card. Great stamped image and beautiful colouring x

    ReplyDelete