Followers

Thursday 26 November 2015

Challenge # 9 - Fashion Chic


Hi - welcome to Cardz 4 Galz, there are so many Christmas cards
every where I look so, it being my (Caz)  turn to choose the challenge I 
thought it would be nice to see some
Chic Fashion
The Design Team have created some wonderful ideas, please
do pop over to check them out. I hope you will enjoy the challenge.
For my card
Kraft scallop edge card.
Cream matting card - pale green design paper from Papermania -
Garden Party.  All stamped images onto cream card.
Lace, mirri card and card candi from my stash.
The stamped images are by Woodware - Haute Couture.
Technique used with stamps is Paper Piecing, oh! so fiddly 
with these stamps, but I enjoyed doing it. 
The greeting is from Crafter's Companions. 
Thanks for your visit



1 comment: