Followers

Saturday 21 November 2015

Let It Snow


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. 
Today we are starting a new challenge at  My Time To Craft
LET IT SNOW
The DT have some super inspirational cards for your interest,
please pop over and check them out.
For My Card
White Scallop edge card.
Using circular die I cut out  a circle on the front of the card.
I stamped Olaf onto the circle, coloured him with Promarkers.
Added blue dots with the Promarker pen around the circle.
Olaf is from a stamp set with a compendium set of Disney Frozen 
Papercrafat Kit with papers, stamps and a magazine. 
Drew around the circle on the front page with the same Promarker.
Stamped Let It Snow - from Katy Sue Designs.
Added a blue ribbon and 3 snowflakes. 
Hope you enjoy the challenge, looking forward to seeing you. 
***********

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Caz - love the mock stitching. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz - love the mock stitching. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete