Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas with a Metallic Twist


Hi, welcome to my blog.
For the next two weeks at Ruby's Rainbow 
our challenge is 
Christmas with a Metallic Twist
Please pop over to check out the DT inspiration.
For my Card
White Scallop edge card.
Gold mirri card as a mat - White embossed card.
Christmas Vines was the embossing folder used.
Greetings label purchased.
The baubles - I used Alcohol Inks to colour a piece of
silver embossed mirri card.  I used a few drops of Burgandy, Leaf Green
and Lime Green to create the colour mix.
 I then stamped  with Stazon,  the 3 baubles.
Stamps used were Freebies with a magazine.
Cut out the shapes. Added to the card, with 3d foam.
Gold peel offs to add as strings.
It is ages since I used my alcohol inks and I was really
pleased with the final result.
Looking forward to seeing your metal twists. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so awsome, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just says "classy" to me...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love how you have done the baubles
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete