Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sprinkle of Snowflakes


Here I am again playing with my CD's to make another Christmas
card which fits in perfectly with the current challenge at
CD Sunday Challenges
Sprinkle of Snowflakes
It really is a shame, no matter how I have photographed the card
there is no way it can clearly show the decoupage of the birds and the
bird table, nor sadly does the amount of glitter on the ares of snow
appear as glistening as they are.
The background paper and the image are from my go to CD -
The Best of 2012 - La Pashe
White scallop edge card, Silver mirri card to mat card and image.
Thanks Wyn  for a lovely challenge.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love this image, snow and robins what Christma should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz, I do love Robins on Christmas cards. I'm having the same problem trying to get the glitter and shine showing on a card I want to blog, we'll just have to use our imaginations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and a perfect Christmas image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz. I said don't be a stranger and I am pleased you took me at my word. I know exactly what you mean about the difficulties in showing glitter and shine on all the hard work. But we know it's there.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrr Caz it looks a bit chilly in that bird bath. This is a great card. I have trouble too with sparkle mine always looks gold instead of silver lol. Glad you enjoyed it and great to see you joining in our challenges. Wynn DT CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Caz, love the trad image and yes i know what mean with photos , i am not much good with it, lovely to see you joining us again with such a lovely card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely and I'm sure in real life looks even more sparkly and lovely. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image and your design
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I find getting good photos difficult too- so frustrating. This is so lovely - love the red breasts against all the blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, such beautiful image - I do love to see robins on Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday for our 'Sprinkle of Snowflakes challenge - make sure you pop back and take a look at our 'Autumn Colours' challenge starting today.
    Pauline
    CD Sunday Guest Designer
    x

    ReplyDelete