Followers

Monday 2 November 2015

Shabby Chic


The challenge for the next week at Make My Monday 
is a favourite of mine
Shabby Chic
The Design Team have created some wonderful projects
please pop over to see them. 
I have just recently bought a wonderful CD 
and thought the images are so wonderful I must make a few cards. 
 The  papers and images are all from 
Crisalis Classics Vol 2 from Crafter's Companion
All the artwork is by Christine Howarth.
I distressed the edges for the shabby part and added
some pretty lace and a ribbon for the chic. 
I added Glossy accents on the faux buttons.
Thanks for popping by and for your comments. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue shades, this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the theme Caz and your card is so pretty in all those cool blues. Love those shabby distressed edges too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete