Followers

Friday 13 November 2015

T is for - Tis The Season


Hi, everyone, thanks so much for your visit, 
I really do appreciate you taking the time.
Today at Alphabet Challenges we have reached the letter T. 
The challenge for the next two weeks will be
Tis the Season
Another opportunity to get more Christmas cards made, 
or haven't you even started yet? 
The DT have made some wonderful cards to inspire you.
For my card I have made a small card -  5" square white.
I stamped directly onto the card with the stamp
Woodware - Snowmen
I coloured with Promarker pens.
Carefully then cut out around the snowmen with my finger blade,
then coloured around the aperture. 
I covered the inside with pale blue snowflake paper. 
Added lots of silvery glitter, which may not show. 
I love this stamp, my favourite one this year.

4 comments:

  1. wow love these snowmen Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love these snowmen Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Caz, the snowmen are so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Caz, the snowmen are so sweet x

    ReplyDelete