Followers

Saturday 7 November 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting.
Over at Fantasy Stampers, for the next  two weeks we have for 
our challenge - Winter Wonderland.
The Design Team have again provided wonderful inspiration,
 I'm hoping you pop over to visit.
For my Card
I have used a 5" square scallop edge card because the stamped panel
only measures 10cm x 5 cm
I have used an assortment of stamps from HobbyArt.
The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion
I used water colour pencils, a Quickie glue pen and glitter.
Hope you like my scenic winter card. hope to see you again. 


9 comments:

  1. A lovely card - such a beautiful Christmas scene.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Caz lovely wintery scene and I like your pheasants looking on..
    Babs..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and atmospheric winter scene. I love those pheasants too looking in, adds dimension and perspective to the card and always going to love a bit of glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and atmospheric winter scene. I love those pheasants too looking in, adds dimension and perspective to the card and always going to love a bit of glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Caz, perfect winter wonderland scene.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz lovely scenic card so pretty. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz this is a fantastic card I love the winter scene. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this gorgeous card Caz, fabulous wintry scene.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very beautiful card!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete