Followers

Sunday 15 November 2015

Anything BUT a Card


Hi, for the next month we at Sparkles Monthly Challenges would 
enjoy visiting you to see your creations for our challenge which is to create
ANYTHING BUT A CARD

Your input last month was fantastic, we are so hoping in this busy
build up for Thanksgiving and Christmas you will enjoy taking part.
Take a peek at the projects from the Design Team for inspiration, 
or show us you can make something totally different. 
For my Project
I was currently doing some scrapbooking so decided to enter one
of my latest pages for this challenge. 
The photograph of two of my grandsons speaks volumns 
of having a great adventure into the wild. 
The papers and adornments were all in a kit at my scrapbooking class.
Have fun and thanks for yoru visit. 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo, Cazro, and a wonderful layout. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete