Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

St. Luke's Charity Card Buffet - No 4

Here is my fourth card for the St. Luke's Charity Card Challenge, the last for the month. This month the challenge is to add four items from a Card Buffet, no more and no less. Not, for me, an easy challenge. My card is one of the Fabulous Folds from the C.D by Rob Addams, which make really interesting shapes of cards. Covered in patterned paper (1), stamped with flowers  from Kanban, (2), gems added to the flowers, (3) plus ribbon along the lower section. (4). I will be posting, as usual, at least  2-3 of these cards to you at the end of the month. hope your all well ladies.

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card for St Lukes..thank you so much. Love your over stamping on the background paper

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this one! It's one of my favourite stamps and I love green - so relaxing and serene. Love the bling - it's fab! Thanks again for your support - we really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards for St. Luke's Charity are wonderful, the colors on this are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the greens. Thanks again for your support at St Lukes.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful - love the colours and all the detail. Thanks again for your continued support.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete