Followers

Thursday 10 February 2011

Art Nouveau Poppy


Another card for Janet's Poppy Appeal, see here. First I used my brushes from Inkylicious, and coloured my background using Distress inks, Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick. I stamped the Art Nouveau lady (Tandastamps) onto a piece of cream card, coloured her in with pencils and Promarkers, added glitter to the lily of the valley flowers.
I edged the piece of card with a black permanent marker.
Used Lavinia poppy stamps, coloured the heads with a Copic and used Peeled Paint to stamp them. I hope you like it, thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. The poppies look Fab with this stamp, another beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card Caz! Beautiful stamp and nice soft tones. The artwork stands strong by itself and I really like that you left the art as the focal not embellies.
    Hugs,
    Sharon
    Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete