Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Another Sketch-

Crafty Cardmaker's has long been a favourite challenge group of mine, it was one of the first I took part in, and I was a DT member last year. However, I haven't until recently enjoyed sketches, but I'm getting used to them and are actually starting to enjoy them. I think sometimes, I forget the word 'challenge' is there for a reason, it's not just a title.for a change I decided not to open the stamp cupboard but I dusted off an old CD of mine Hinny Bob's Dreamy Flowers Collection,

5 comments:

  1. And a fabulous job you did too ! What a pretty card love the beautiful design and colours and its perfect for our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, thank you for sharing and good lucl.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz, love those roses. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers, it follows our sketch beautifully.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sometimes struggled with sketches, but you have interpreted it really well. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning - looks gorgoeus
    many thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thank you for playing along with my Sketch at Crafty Cardmakers! Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete