Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

The Little Chef-Bradley

For the next two weeks at Alphabet Challenge it is the choice of Tammy from the DT who chose KITCHEN. We would like to see any type of project with either food or drink as the main focus on the project. I decided it was time I got back to scrap booking the 8 x 8" scrapbooks I have for each of my 6 grandchildren. this is of Bradley, way back in 2005, tossing the first pancake he had helped Grand dad to make. It landed safely in the pan. I made the Chef's hat by folding white paper, the other small embellishments were acquired from the kitchen in my large dolls house. I look forward to seeing your Kitchen projects over the next few weeks. Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gorgeous, love the layout and the photo is soo cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this layout really focuses on the main image and the title is genius!! Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely layout, Caz - the little frying pan and cutlery just finish off the page nicely. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete