Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Здравствуйте моему российскому посетителей

I am hoping the translator got it right - Hello and welcome to my Russian visitors.
Do you ever look at your statistics page?  I never used to but have recently been taking a peek. Last night I was surprised to see their was an equal number of visitors from both the UK and Russia, 152,  I don't know what time frame is involved in these figures, but at 5. 30 p.m. I have more Russian viewers - 168 compared to 156 from UK. I may be needing to visit the Russian translator again. Thank you to everyone who visits my blog, it so so heart warming.  Спасибо за ваше посещение.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't got a clue what your title says, lol! I checked my stats and I see what you mean - the whole of Russia was coloured dark green! Hehe xx

    ReplyDelete