Followers

Sunday 13 January 2013

Vintage Vogue

Hello again and welcome.This week at CD Sunday Challenges, it was Jenny's turn this week to choose our challenge, she choose a favourite of mine, Vintage Vogue, I love anything to do with fashions of the past. A perfect CD which suited this challenge for me is Debbie Moore Shabby Chic - Haberdashery, all the background papers are from there. The stepper card is one I made from a Rob Adams CD Fabulous Folds.
The stamped centre image is from Crafty Individuals, the lady with the feather was a freebie with the Craft Stamper magazine. I once again look forward to visiting and commenting on your entries, have fun everyone.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Caz. Doesn't that stamp at the front team perfectly with the lady top left. Great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the images you have put together, and the yellow with the black and white,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caz. Love the shape and the theme is right up my street - might have to give it a go!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz. Great vintage step card ... very french-inspired ... ooh-la-la :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage themed card - the images are fab and a great colour scheme.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete