Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

Christmas in July

Wendy has chosen the challenge this week at CD Sunday Challenges,  which is Christmas in July, I know I agree, it's far too soon for the 'C' word, but not for many card makers who like or need  to start early. Sometimes, I wish I had started early, but I do find I work best to  shorter deadlines. I do think the Pickles and Podge at Christmas Quick cards on The Best of La Pashe 2012 are wonderful cards, so easy to make and so cute and effective. I shall be making many more of these this year. With a Quickie glue pen I added some Chrystal Glamour Dust which I am hoping will show on enlarging the card. Thanks for visiting, looking forward to viewing your cards, I love to see other crafters' ideas. Have fun and take care.

6 comments:

  1. I made quite a few of these last year Caz, and they went down very well. I love the image you've used for this one.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card Caz and Yes, I can see the glamour dust.
    Super image too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Caz and yes - you can see the glamour dust on the enlarged photo. I discovered this stuff only last year and it featured big time on my Christmas cards for 2012.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas card Caz. I love the Pickles and Podge images from this cd and I think I have used everyone of them! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Caz. Not tried glamour dust must put it on my wish list....it's getting longer lol
    Thank you for your comments re my tree. That's not my entry for CD Sunday as I know I've not used a CD. The entry is the JS mice and gingerbread. You'll find it on Phew Christmas in July posting http://sunshinecardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/phew-christmas-in-july.html If you paste into your browser you'll find it. Hope this helps.

    Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete