Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

#54 Addicted to CAS

Here we again at ATSM for our # 54 challenge which is Addicted to CAS - please be sure to check out our rules and guidelines on our blog, so many folk have totally differing ideas on what CAS is, so the best thing to do is actually check our rules for our challenges. For my CAS card this time round, I decided on  stamp I haven't used in a long while, it belongs to a Debbie Moore Butterflies and Dragonflies set, I do like the impressions that rubber stamps give. Even the tiny additional butterfly is from the same set. I coloured he background with old paper then used a few pale blue Promarkers to colour, used a Quickie Glue pen and added some crystal  Glamour Dust glitter to a little shine. I die cut a patterned round shape or a mat. the lovely sentiment is from HobbyArt Ltd. I do love visiting you and look forward to seeing your CAS projects.

8 comments:

  1. A great CAS card for the challenge - I still prefer 'real' stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and perfectly CAS. That glitter is just perfect!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Caz, I love the colour use and the script background and naturally some glitter always is a bonus! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, I always love butterflies and nature inspired cards, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz. Great card. Love the stamp you used and your perfect glittery highlights. The sentiment is fab too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely card Caz! Love the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz. Hope you are both ok. Love your card. The butterfly against the text is so pretty. Have a great weekend.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Caz - gorgeous! LOVE your beautiful butterfly and the circle.

    ReplyDelete