Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

Quick and Cute


This week at CD Sunday Challenges Sue B has chosen for our challenge Quick and Cute, a super choice.
I simply love the CD from Debbie Moore's Shabby Chic range made in collaboration with Leonie Pujol - Songbird. The images are so cute, in a good choice of colours. From one design sheet, and one background sheet I made the above two cards, with the addition of ribbon, a button, and of course a sprinkling of glitter. 
I hope you like them and find they inspire you to make for our challenge a Quick and Cute project. Have fun. 

5 comments:

  1. Great images Carol and lovely cards. Is this another must have CD for me????
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those quirky birds - so right for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Caz, I think this CD is going to drop into my basket soon, the more I see the more I like it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautifully designed,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Caz, I don't have the CD but these images are are so cute.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete