Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

New Design Team Post


Well I have had a break and am ready to start afresh with a new Design Team post. I was so thrilled to be invited to join Sunday Stamp and Sketch challenge blog. This being my first DT card, but I have entered their challenges a number of times over the the past year or so. I like the concept of having a sketch to work from,
and the freedom to choose whichever stamps I would like to use within the design. For my first card, I decided to use the LOTV Kraft Christmas paper.  I have been longing to use this since I bought it at Doncaster show. Along with some Fizzy Moon Festive Fun papers. The stamp is from Little Claire, coloured with Promarkers with Glossy Accents glaze over the icing. Yummee! I look forward to being part of this amazing team who have some wonderful inspiration waiting for you. Wishing you lots of  fun creating from the lovely sketch designed by Kim.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team, nice to have you on team 2, looking forward to working alongside you. Great first acrd!

    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete