Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Travels Abroad

This week at CD Sunday Challenges, Christine has given us an exciting opportunity to Travel Abroad.   A country I would so like to visit is Italy, in particular Venice. I know, unless Mr. Lottery is good to me, this is not going to happen, so instead I will indulge in fantasies. Thank goodness for these opportunities when card making. I have made the 8 inch sq card using a collage page and image from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic Travel CD. The lady is also from Debbie Moore but from the Art Deco Glamour DVD. I have added a butterfly, pink and silver glitter here and there. I look forward to my week ahead of travelling abroad, I wonder how many countries I shall visit. Have fun everyone.
Also added to Paper Creators Crafts - Pink or Blue

NB. On a private note, as October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I am hoping to find other challenges to enter this card, so if anyone knows of appropriate challenges for me to spread the word by making a pink, feminine card I would appreciate you suggesting it in your comments- to help me spread awareness. Thank you for your help. 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Caz, love the colour and your collage page is fab. Sorry I can't help you with other challenges for Breast Cancer Awareness.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and we can dream of Venice. If I hear of any 'pink' challenges for October I will let you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Caz. Hope you get your dream one day to go there for real.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, very elegant !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on Venice. I'd love to go there too. Mind you I don't like the water and that puts me off a bit...all those canals lol!! Lovely delicate shades of pink give it a dreamlike effect.
    If you look on Paper Playful you're sure to find some Pink Challenges.
    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete