Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

Simply Square at CD Sunday

At CD Sunday Challenge for this week Jenny has chosen for us Simply Square.   I'll be honest I would say 75-80% of my cards are square, various sizes but square. I always think they look elegant. For my choice I went to Debbie Moore Art Deco Glamour, the background paper and image are from the CD. I added a piece of black ribbon, green gems, black card for matting. Yes, I could have added glitter, but to save you looking I didn't this time. So this week you have a very wide choice for your card, nothing difficult at all, just keep it Simply Square and please have fun. 

6 comments:

  1. Great card Caz, love this CD for it's art deco style and i like the colour choice.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she elegant and somehow that shade of green seems just perfect for the period.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Caz. Great image and lovely bp.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely elegant card Caz.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Caz, lovely image and a great CD to use.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Caz, I do love the elegant ladies from Debbi Moore, hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete