Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

Ribbon, Lace and Gems

Hello from Team B, here we are again, at CD Sunday Challenges, Wendy has chosen for us a combination
of delights. - - - - Ribbon,  Lace and Gems... A good choice, my first thought of the combined words was pink and pretty, hence my card above. Those who know me in the crafting and blogging sectors know I am not a pink and pretty designer, however needs must and of course when I step out of my comfort zone, I always end up having a great time and enjoying the pink and pretty. 
The card was created using the Here Come The Girls CD from  Creative Crafting World.
The lace ( great bargain from Boyes Store, only 40p .) ribbon, gems and glitter from my stash.
I am looking forward to visiting you all, to see your creations for 
Ribbon, Lace and Gems
Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caz with a very pretty image and what a bargain you got with the lace,
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty Caz. I love the layout and the added embellishments. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Caz. I love this CD, such pretty images and great backing papers. I love your interpretation.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete