Followers

Friday 22 August 2014

Food or Drink

At My Time To Craft for this next week we are challenging you to create any project with the theme of either Food or Drink or maybe even both. What a huge choice this has left for you. Please pop over to the blog to check it our and to see the amazing inspiration from the Design Team. Yummee!! What could be better than swinging in a hammock on a summer's day, drinking your favourite soft drink and enjoying your favourite pizza?  This is exactly the case on my card, thanks to 'The Best of La Pashe' 2012. I have added extra layers of toning blue papers from my stash. I used red card for the contrast to make the card brighter.
Thanks if you took the time to pop in to see my card, I do appreciate everyone who gives that support. I will be looking in to leave my comments on your entries, have fun and I do hope you enjoy the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card hun, your teddy looks like Nico when he's had his breakfast lol!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Caz! Love your soft blue hues - it adds to the relaxing nature of this darling scene. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete