Followers

Tuesday 16 December 2014

The Big Guy - Santa


For this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz,  it being my turn to choose the topic I would like to see lots and lots of entries with The Big Guy - being of course Santa Claus - Saint Nick . You can choose any type of Santa, all we ask is Santa is the main part of your design.  For my design I have made a humerous card for one of my grandsons. The stamps are from Katy Sue Designs - The Christmas Spirit. I used Promarkers to colour the images. Some fluffy stuff for Sanata's beard and hat. I painted the sky with DI Stormy Sky as a watercolour. The greeting stamp is from Crafty Companions - an old set. Have fun and we look forward to seeing a host of Santas.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I'm sure your grandson will love it.
    Have a good Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is so funny. It seems like those reindeer are trying to get their brownie points up with Santa. A great design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete