Followers

Saturday 7 March 2015

Zentangle It!

This week at My Time To Craft (MTTC) we are challenging you to Zentangle It!. Now don't panic, as you will find looking at the blog, the Design Team are not all tanglers, so you need only attempt a small amount or you can even use a CD with Zentangles if you own one. The idea is to either allow you to demonstrate your tangling or to practice a new skill, it can be very relaxing and therapeutic.
I have kept my card simple not to detracat from the Woodware Camelia stamp which I have filled with tangles. Have fun, check out on You Tube, Pinterest or other media sources. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wowzer! this is fab Caz… such wonderful detail in this zentanble… I love all the different shapes.. you've really nailed this theme!
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Caz! Such a beautiful flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome zentangling hunnie
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete