Followers

Saturday 8 August 2015

Snowman Song



I fell in love with the Snow Buddies stamp from Woodware the moment I saw it. 
So many ways this stamp can be used. This of course is only a parat of the stamp.
there are five little guys on the stamp, these are the top 3. 
I stamped them all using a Memento black ink pad.
Cut off the lower two stampmen.
Coloured the guys with the Grey Promarkers and of coure two from the
orange range for their carrot noses. 
Added a few punched snowflakes.
Shaped them and added to the white card with 3 d foam pads.

I am entering into the following challenges...
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Song - Snowman song (Walking In the Air)
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge (Weekly) Something beginning with S is Snowmen
Moving Along With the Times Snow in Summertime
Thanks for looking and for your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Cazro. Brilliant image for 'Walking in the air'. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a snowman & I love your sweet little trio!
    Great card
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these guys, as you say, a great stamp! Super card to share with us this time at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 241 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete