Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Cardz 4 Guyz #94 Numbers


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. For the next week at 
Julie has chosen for us 
NUMBERS
We would love to see some different types of projects
but if your needing to make a card with a number on it then that will be
just as exciting for us. Please pop over to check the amazing 
projects from the DT. 
For my project I made a scrapbook page.
All the papers and the actual design were created by my
scrapbooking mentor Jennifer at Wear Crafts where I
go to enjoy the friendship, fun and creating once a week.
Jen loves to give us lots of fussy cutting, so yes, I did cut out all of those 
balloons form a scrapbook sheet. 
This was perfect for my grandson Matthew to welcome
his 12th birthday. 
I hope you enjoy making your project as much as I did. 
**************

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of cutting, Caz - but what a fabulous result and what a stunning young man!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with all that fussy cutting Caz, a great memento of your Grandson. :)

    ReplyDelete