Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

Wish Upon A Star


Hello, time again for a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers
We are a STAMPING challenge, no Digis please.
Jan has chosen 'Wish Upon A Star' 
Please check out the blog, my fellow team mates have
some amazing cards for your inspiration.
For my card, I used for the base a  5" x 7" scallop edge card.
Matted this with a piece of navy blue cardstock.
I added a matted panel to hold a piece of constellation paper.
I punched 3 large stars with my scissors Fiskars Star Punch.
Using one of the 4 stamps in a Tim Holtz set - Eclectic Palette, 
I stamped on each of the 3 stars with Chipped Sapphire DI.
The designs are all part of the same stamp.
I then from the centre of the large stamp, stamped three small stars, 
these were used as embellishments. 
Greeting stamped - Just For Men set from Crafter's Companion,
The 3 large stars and the greeting were matted onto the same
navy blue cardstock. Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment