Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sail Away


Hello,  today starts a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.
My choice is  Sail Away for the next two weeks.
Sadly this will be the very last challenge at Ruby's Rainbow,
Shaz, the owner is finding other aspects of her life are not
giving her the time to continue running the blog. My compliments 
to her for organising a beautiful challenge blog over many years.
I wish her every happiness in her new ventures.
I would also like to say a farewell to my fellow DT members, it has been a
pleasure sharing creative blogland space with you all. 
Please visit the blog to see the farewell cards from the DT.
*********
I created my card by first patting onto my craft sheet several 
pats of 3 blue Distress Ink shades, sprayed with water and patted down 
the card, drying it, then patting it down again onto the wet inks.
Tim Holtz refers to this as the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique. 
I used all four stamps from Sweet Desire stamps, using Versafine Black ink.
I drew a line for the horizon.  I then added white highlights 
with a Sakura white gel pen.  
A sad farewell to Ruby's Rainbow.


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz. The colours are just perfect for a nautical theme.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card Hun. The scene is to die for. Gorgeous work as always. Loved working with you dearie. Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete