Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Real Lace and Pearls


Hello again to my visitors,  you are so welcome.
Today is the beginning of a month challenge at 
The challenge will end on 14th October.
Cindy has chosen Real Lace and Pearls, please check the blog for
 requirements and to see the creations from the DT.
I chose a Kraft card to stamp my design.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.
The background was created with texture stamps from 
Creative Expressions, one stamped in black,  the script was
embossed with white fine detail embossing powder.
The poppy stamp by Sheena Douglas  - A Little bit Sketchy -
Poppies and Daisies was coloured with 
Promarkers. The laces and pearls are from my stash. 
Thanks for popping by, hope your well to craft. 


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete