Followers

Saturday 8 October 2016

Black Magic

Hello again, thanks for popping by.
Today is the start of a two week challenge at Fantasy Stampers, 
where your entry must be created by using an actual stamp.
Sorry but digi stamps are not accepted. The aim being to encourage
folk to get out their stamps or to at least havae a go with stamps.
Please pop over to see the wonderful samples from the design team.
The challenge is BLACK MAGIC
This is an actual technique used in stamping, which can give some
amazing results which is actually so simple to achieve.
Here is a Gina K You Tube  video which explains all.
Sadly my white ink wasn't juicy enough, so I slighly cheated by stamping
with Versamark and embossing with white detailed powder from Stampendous. 
The stamp I used is Meadow Flowers from Woodware.
I used ordinary coloured wax pencils and a Sakura white gel pen for the dots. 
I hope you have a go with this technique, one I certainly will be doing again. 

1 comment: