Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Snowman


Hello, welcome to myblog.
Today sees a new weekly challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane has chosen for the challenge
SNOWMAN
I am so happy about the challenge, cards with happy snowmen
and even all snowpeople have become my favourite 
Christmas card style for 2016.
The Design Team have also enjoyed the challenge, please pop
over to check out the few details and to see their inspiration. 
My card is a white scallop edge card. Matted with a blue piece of
paper. The design papers are again from Dreamees CD
Simply Christmas, actually left overs from a previous card I made.
The image of happy snowmen is by Little Claire - there are 3 images in the set.
The one on my card is Three Cheers for Christmas 
Coloured with Promarkers and DI Broken China.
Twine and white card candi. Peel off dots for buttons. 
Have fun, I loved every minute making this card.  

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. I love the icy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card l love the image am sure l have that one too! x

    ReplyDelete