Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Sketchy Time




Hello, today begins a new challenge at the two weekly blog
Meena has given us a sketch to work with, so the challenge is
Sketchy Time.
Please pop over to the blog for more details and of course
to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team. 
I always find that sketch ideas can bring me out of my comfort zone of
style and it can introduce me to new ideas and designs for future cards.
I used a plain edge Kraft card, matted with black card.
I used cream card for the background. A piece of black card 
for the vertical strip with a piece of hessian to give texture.
The topper is from a Pollyanna Pickering assorted toppers kit.
This is a Thinking of You card. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, the hessian goes well with the image. Emma

    ReplyDelete