Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Colours of the Rainbow


Hello, how are you?  Thanks for your visit, I know you do,
and it is greatly appreciated, I do like comments.
Today begins a new challenge at Make My Monday
Nandini has chosen Colours of the Rainbow, you need
to use at least 3 of the 7 colours. Please ppop over to see the
wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.
For my card I blended the background using DI - 
Mowed Lawn (green), Scattered Straw, and Mustard Seed (Yellow)
I threw water drops to add interest. The flowers were stamped off the 
card, coloured with Promarkers, adding, my third colour Violet -
Dusty Concord - then cut out and adhered to the card. 
The greeting is from Craftyroo Stamps.
The stamps are by Leonie Pujol -Everlasting Love
Have fun with your rainbow colours. 

4 comments:

  1. teamie...this is so beautiful!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely use of the colours. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous! Love the pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete