Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

Christmas in July


Hi everyone, today we are starting our new challenge
Christmas In July
Please take a look at the inspiration from the DT.
I have decided to get some of last year's papers used up, I 
have loads of scraps lying in plastic boxes, so this is my pledge
for the month of July.  Hope it lasts. 
I used all of the background papers from a paper pad, 
Krafty Christmas from Lily of the Valley, who sadly no longer
produce paper pads. 
The doily is from a Dreamees die, highly recommend it.
The image is 'Three Cheers for Christmas' snowmen from
Little Claire Designs.  Coloured with Promarkers and lots of glitter. 
Addditional sentiment tags are from LOTV. 



2 comments:

  1. Great make hun, love the vintage feel
    Hug Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, this is so gorgeous! I love the subtle brown papers (I have that pad and I'm also sad that LotV has stopped making papers.) Kraft and white looks so sophisticated on a Christmas card, and is a great background for the fab snowmen image!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete