Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Get Krafty


hello again, hope your keeping well, I'm not too good myself at present.
I have a chest infection(again) along with aching limbs and general fatigue.
Well that's enough about me. LOL
Today we start a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. 
Julie has chosen  - Get Krafty - so you are to use Kraft card.
The DT have again excelled with some wonderful inspiration.
Please pop and visit the blog to check them out. 
I have used a 7" sq. Kraft card, which nicely acommodates the large
stamp from Honey Doo Stamps,  along with the Greeting stamp. 
I love Amanda's stamps.
I stamped with Versamark, heat embossed with white fine detail powder.
I then painted with mica paints.  It truly glimmers and shines .

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caz. Sorry to hear you're not well ,hope you feel better soon

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Caz! It's always incredible to see what happens when white EP is used on darker CS, and this is beautiful! I was looking for my mica paints the other day and could not find them - they should be in this one particular place - but they are not. Now I'll look a little harder for them. Maybe they have fallen behind something else. In the meantime, please hurry and feel well soon. It's not fun being sick. Sending you warm, caring hugs from Florida as a means of cheer! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped in to say I hope you are getting better and sorry to hear you are not feeling well x Such a pretty card and love the shine on the paints on the kraft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how beautiful that floral spray is Caz. Photos sometimes takes that away. Lovely soft colours on the kraft paper. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete