Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

Favourite Flower and Why


Hello, at long last it appears as thought my chest condition has 
resolved and I can now function in a comfortable fashion. Health issues have
been a concern for the past two months,  so pleased to be back crafting
and blogging.
Today we begin a new challenge at  Cardz 4 Galz, Ina G our DT member
in Australia has chosen for us
Favourite Flower and Why? Yes you must tell us why you chose
your particular favourite flower. 
Please take a look at the blog, it seems that Roses are the most
popular choice of the DT, though there are others. 
For my card. I used a background paper from my paper stash.
The stamp I used is a Bluebell from Chocolate Baroque. 
Coloured with Promarkers.
The reason I chose the bluebell, is I love to see them in the pathways
and wooded areas, they smell so lovely and fresh. For me they are the first 
signs of the beginning of Spring. 
I look forward to seeing which flower you have chosen.


No comments:

Post a Comment