Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

Furry Friends

Hello, If you 're in the UK, I hope you stay warm, well and
if possible indoors. The snow conditions are really bad.
Thankfully my OH and I have plenty of provisions, because 
we are blocked in at present, can't get the car out onto the main road.
The Beast from the East is the worse weather we have had for many years.
A good reason to stay indoors and join in the new challenge
which starts today at Cardz 4 Galz.
Tammy has chosen Furry Friends.
Please visit the blog to check out the creations from the DT.
For my card, I have chosen to have teddy bears as my
Furry Friends. The decoupage bears are from a
Crafter's Companion CD - Meadow Cottage Bears.
I added purple card, backing paper from a paper pad
from The Works .  Ribbon, lace and pearls to decorate.
Thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment