Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Sea Shells


Hi everyone, I'm a little late with this card but here it is.
Today we have a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Silvi has chosen Sea Shells.
Please don't miss the inspiration from the Design Team.
My card is a 7" sq. scallop edge card. 
I used one of my Top 5 stamping techniques - Resist Technique.
On a piece of plain white stamping card, made a template 
to divide my card, leaving a plain panel for the sentiment.
I stamped with Versamark 4 shell stamps from Sheena Douglass
A Little Bit Scenic - Underwater Angels.
Sprinkled with white detail powder and heat embossed. 
I sponged overt the shells with Distress Inks - 
Weathered Wood, Mustard Seeds and Picked Raspberry.
Removed the template and stamped the greeting by Do Crafts.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Caz, love the sponged background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that subtle effect you have created hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the tender look of your card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete