Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

Coloured Image


Hello again, today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. 
Silvi has chosen for Challenge # 76 Coloured Image.
We need you to colour the image, so time to get colouring. 
The DT have had fun getting out their pens, brushes and pencils.
For my card, the main image is a free digi stamp I found on Pinterest, 
I coloured her with Promarkers, using the colours from the papers.
The papers are from my stash from a paper pad.
Organza and satin ribbon  to embellish. 
The greeting stamp is from my stash. 
The flowers were fussy cut from the waste of paper 
used for the background. 

2 comments:

  1. Has a groovi retro look to it, gorgeous and love the papers. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very lovely card, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete