Followers

Friday 21 December 2018

T is for Trees


Hello again, so close to Christmas, I hope you are all
 well and looking forward to the Christmas festivities.
Today we begin a new challenge at 
Alphabet Challenges ,  Helen has challenged you with
T is for Trees - so any tree, or trees .
On a white 6" sq card, I laid a sheet of tartan paper from my stash.
A sheet of Kraft Card added to the tartan.
The background winter scene is by Hero Arts, stamped in black.
The larger Christmas tree is by Sheena Douglass from an old
but faithful set of stamps. I stamped it with DI Pine Needles,
added glitter for the snow. The JOY word is again by Sheena 
from a stamp set - Pinescape.
 I edged the Kraft card with Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo.
I wrapped around a dark green chiffon ribbon. 


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene, love the tartan paper in the background great for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love that bow. Emma

    ReplyDelete