Followers

Thursday 25 April 2019

Lace or Ribbon Trim


Good morning everyone, today we begin a new challenge 
at Cardz 4 Galz.   Debbie has chosen #95
Lace or Ribbon Trim.
Please check out the blog where you will also see
the wonderful inspiration by the design team.
I have a 6" sq. card. 
Black card used for matting. 
The papers are all from Papermania Capsule
collection Midnight Blush.The stamped image is 
by Santora- Gorguss - Forget -me-Not.
I paper pieced her dress. Lace and ribbon added.
Pinwheel also by Papermania. 
Sentiment is one of the many loose ones in my stash. 
Thanks, have a nice time creating.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I've always loved the Gorguss girls and I love how you paper pieced her dress! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Caz. I too love the Gorguss girls and your paper choices are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete