Followers

Thursday 20 June 2019

Favouite Colour Combo

Good morning, today we begin a new challenge at
Cardz 4 Galz - Helen has chosen
Your Favourite Colour Combo
Please look at the blog for details and to see the 
fabulous inspiration by the design team.
I love colour, I love many colour combos but for
today I have chosen a summer feel with 
Blue and Yellow.
I love trying out stamps on Fat Pages 4 x4" sq inches of card.
I used a Joanna Sheen stamp designed by Jane Shasky
called Sweet Memories.  Promarkers to colour the image and
Distress inks for the edges. 
The sentiment is a freebie with a magazine. 
Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty floral card, I love blue & yellow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Caz. Love the image, the colors and the distressed edges of your card.

    ReplyDelete